01892 711 225
FAMILY DIVISION and SPECIFIC BEQUESTS
* Valuations and appraisalsfor these purposes are usually required when there is a wish to ensure equitable distribution of principle possessions between family members or to name specific bequests this can also allow for efficient tax planning.
* Once we establish your particular requirements, we will produce your valuation accordingly.
LITIGATION and/or MATRIMONIAL DIVISION
* When two parties cannot reach an agreement with regard to the division of joint assets, a qualified professional valuation may be required.
* If both parties approve and appoint RTW Valuations, we are able to act jointly without conflict, aiming to avoid further unnecessary and protracted disputes.
SALE by PRIVATE TREATY and OPEN MARKET SALES
Valuations for sale in either a private treaty arrangement or the open market take into account the overall merits of an article or collection and the best market possibilities at the time of the valuation.
* Where there is a 'willing buyer and willing seller’, a private treaty valuation for an item or collection assists in the completion of a sale.
* If you are buying or selling a property with some of the contents included, we can provide an inventory with current open market values for all relevant items, whether antique or modern.
These valuations will give details of the item/s and suggest fair selling price/s on the date of the appraisal.